Sunday, December 28, 2008

Night Owl

I have new hobbies for the middle of the night.  I used to sleep but those days seem to be gone for a little while.  Here's what I do instead--

  • Wake up with my hip cramped up.
  • Get cramped hip massaged by Mr. Jarcy (he's so good to me).
  • Lie awake and worry that the baby will come and I won't have his room ready (or any other room in the house, for that matter).
  • Drink Gatorade.
  • Eat.  A lot.
  • Fidget with the thermostat--I'm usually hotter than blazes between the hours of midnight and 8AM.
  • Troll around the Internet.
  • Eat more.  A lot.
  • More Gatorade.
  • Avoid writing in my journal.

Now that I've covered the above, I think I'll play my little Tetris game and take down the Christmas tree.  Then around 6AM I'll go back to bed.  Tomorrow I will repeat.  

No comments: