Monday, December 22, 2008

All Systems Go

So I'm still pregnant.  And that in theory is a good thing--we're well into month 8 but still need a little growing to do.  In reality, it is an unpleasant thing.  Where that growing will take place I am not sure because I am huge.  I'm wearing shirts and sweaters that belong to Mr. Jarcy and Mr. Jarcy's brother because my cutie preggie clothes don't fit.  The Jarcy men are all over 6 feet tall and average 190 lbs.  

I'm really not far from 190 lbs myself.  Well, it's not right around the corner but I am much closer to it than I ever thought I would be.  I'm only 5'2" so I thought how much can I possibly gain?  A lot apparently.  Huh...interesting.

Since I am into month 8, my body seems to be in delivery prep.  I feel like an airplane with pilots checking all systems for take off.  Lights work?  Check.  Tire pressure appropriate?  Check.  Gas in the tank?  Check.  

Flight crew, we are ready for departure. 

No comments: