Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Evil Mommy Go Bye Bye


Evil Mommy faded away earlier which was a relief to us all.  She was replaced by the ever present Doting Mommy.  The Boy napped while I painted my toes purple and paid bills.  We both needed time apart.  He woke up and I've been kissing him uncontrollably ever since.  Evil Mommy really wanted to paint her toes I guess.

Then we headed to the park.  Jimmy Kimmel and crew showed up to film a bit with some older children.  I'll be the non-showered/frazzled mommy in a short black Target skirt running after her son as he runs after other kids' balls in the background.  We had a good time and I felt grateful to be out here.  I was also grateful when The Boy noticed my newly painted purple toes.  "Ga!" he said.  Anytime I alter my appearance he seems to notice.  Nothin' gets by him.  I'd switch up my hair even more but fear he wouldn't approve.  His opinion usually reigns around here (except when Evil Mommy is on watch, of course).

Why am I still rambling on here?  I have to resume my Pilates regime tomorrow morning!  It's been over a MONTH since I've gone.  Amazing to me since I was really considering myself as someone who does Pilates (you know the annoying kind, don't you?).  It's going to be 107 here in the Valley before I know it and I'd really like to be working a cute little sundress (from Target I'm sure) next time Jimmy Kimmel stalks the park.

No comments: