Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Awesome, Inc.

Retro picture for retro-inspired template.

What happens if I do THIS to my blog (queue cool new template that reminds me I'm a product of the 70's and Free To Be You And Me)?  Does anyone care but me?  I know, I know--all TEN of you just freaked out from the switch and had to consume old sedatives lurking behind Tums in the medicine cabinet just to regain your composure, right?  I thought so.

I just spent an hour stressing over this new change.  AN HOUR!  For God's sake, change is so unbearable even when it involves the design features of a blog... what the hell is wrong with me?!  Have I always been this way?  How did I ever complete an extensive 9-month yoga teacher certification?  Who was dumb enough to think I was chill enough to even be considered a master of stress-reducing exercises?  They really dropped the ball on that one!

So much anxiety over such a simple and rather meaningless act-- I cringe to think what I'll do when The Boy heads to preschool.

No comments: