Saturday, June 5, 2010

What About Me?

(What is this thing we're sitting on anyway?  Whatever it is, The Boy prefers the one next to us.  He can't be bothered with a photo shoot.)


"What about me?  When do I get a picture taken with The Boy?!"

When you ask for it!

I'm trying to get my photo taken more with The Boy.  My mom asked for some to be sent to a family friend and, sadly, I couldn't find any recent (and by recent I mean since he's turned 4 months).  That's because I'm too busy taking them!  Yeah, yeah, I know, I sound like a martyr.  But it's true!

"I went through all the hassle of having him, you'd think I could have a picture with my little partner in crime!  I mean, is that REALLY too much to ask?"  

Oh yeah, extreme martyrdom going on.  Now if my mother had asked for a photo of me and Mr. Jarcy together then we'd really be in trouble...perhaps our wedding? I have no memory of photos even taken just us two now.  The two of us sans Boy?!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Nope.

No comments: