Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beach 4.0


In the last month we have gone to the beach 4 times.  That's 4!  In the last month I've learned if you live 40 minutes from the beach then you have to go.  Often.  This photo is from Zuma Beach in Malibu.  We've had so many visitors in the last month and I'm so thankful because I never would have gotten us to the water that often without that extra push.  Parenting a toddler can be stressful.  Getting to the beach with a toddler can be stressful.  Parenting a toddler at the beach, however, is not stressful.  It is blissful calm.

Yeah...I'm gonna need to sell some belongings off just to supply us with more beach accessories.  I got my eye on one of those huge canopy things.  And then maybe another cooler.  Wet suits for future surfing lessons.  Surf boards then I guess too and...

No comments: