Friday, September 3, 2010

Will Toddlers Eat Parsley?


Where's my cornucopia?  It's been displaced since our last move!

I signed up for a weekly locally/organically grown produce service and above is my first booty.  Not too bad huh?  It's also not any more expensive than if I bought it all in the store.  I have an abundance of parsley though and little knowledge of or desire to do anything with it.  Perhaps every meal will be garnished like crazy.  Even morning cereal will be accompanied by parsley sprigs.  

And now I must get working on a homemade fig newton recipe.  (Who am I?)  I'm just hoping to not let it all spoil so we'll start from there.  Like usual, I make really low and (god willing) easily attained expectations of myself.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Car, if you can't use all your parsley fresh...wash, chop and stuff it into ice cube trays with some water or oil, then freeze. After frozen, put in ziplock then throw a cube into soup/chili/etc at any time for a year.
Love, Julia Childs