Thursday, August 19, 2010

But Don't My Eyes Look Less Tired?

I pre-ordered an expensive eye cream from a cosmetics counter last week and then picked it up yesterday.  This week is "bonus days" which means you get this whole booty of cosmetic and skin care goodies when you purchase during that time.  I didn't just wait until this week, I pre-ordered last week.  I'm a planner (now).


You guys are supplementing your income with savings to get by, is that right?

Yes, correct.

And you're blowing cash on pricey cosmetics?


But it's really good eye cream.  It has an SPF 28 in there!


PAUSE FOR JUDGEY SILENCE AND EYE ROLL

Well it does!  And it makes me feel better about the fact my thighs are so squishy!


Wouldn't it be wiser to NOT buy the eye cream and instead take more walks?

Oh, Zip it!!!

No comments: