Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Eyeliner Was Earning Her Keep

Today I did something I rarely do.

You took The Boy to the park?

No way, I just did that last Sunday!  What do you want from me already?!

I did something even more uncommon-- I spruced myself up.  Usually I'm sporting a Target Champion t-shirt and capris.  HELLO, BORING CLOTHES WOMAN RIGHT HERE!  Today, however, I wore a Target Mossimo t-shirt, Target black skirt, long, dangly earrings and dark eyeliner.  HELLO BORING CLOTHES WOMAN DOING HER BEST TO DISGUISE HERSELF AS SOMEONE LESS BORING RIGHT HERE!

I'll be at Target acquiring more t-shirts if Gwen Stefani calls needing fashion advice...

1 comment:

Mrs. Jarcy said...

Before you think I'm a shitty mother, yes, I took The Boy to the park as well. Saturday AND Sunday. That's right, I'm amazing.